Great job. Like how you got the color chams instead of satalite.
Mats Hack
im running win7 32bit and they work great the first round but crash's game upon entering 2nd game
Good job on the "Proper Chams" =D
i think the color chams crash it when you start your second game
Win7 32Bit
Win7 32Bit
Nice Work
I love the Chams
I love the Chams
amazing, chams are beast, along with the hack itself, good work! [thanked]
but i think i am gonna have to go back to flames menu, hating the d/c after one game.
but i think i am gonna have to go back to flames menu, hating the d/c after one game.
Agreed. It would be a great hack, if it didnt DC you every match.
great hack
This is a very good hack, Thank you for releasing.
I found the Hack.dll location
, By accident.
I found the Hack.dll location
, By accident.this doesnt work anymore -_-
crashes!
i leave a game, try to get a secon one, it DC me and game crash
i leave a game, try to get a secon one, it DC me and game crash
im getting this error: d3dx9-42.dll im using perx injector on windows 7 32bit.
Cheers.
Cheers.
can u unpack the themedia?
This thread is closed for replies.
