dude its been tested alot
People will find ways to have problems with it
ive givin up on pub's now my friends making FREE VIP
on my site so....were ganna be famous
PM me for the site mmk people
Originally Posted by Jimmy VB
ive givin up on pub's now my friends making FREE VIP
on my site so....were ganna be famous
PM me for the site mmk people
we could care less?
lol,man 1 person who us's VIP who wouldnt want free vip?
People should start including aimbots since they went public. ;D
Dude I love your hack it's probally one of the best ones out there but it keeps fucking disconnecting after one game. Which specific hack is causing this? Im guessing it's either No Recoil or Pickup Hack correct?
Nice chams red n black soo epic >
using on windows 7 32 bits-
Works great only for 1 match then i got D/C.
Injecting with Faith injector
Thanx for your hard work the hacks just rocks.I hope you can find out why it D/C after the first match.Appreciated
Lol dude nice job. Looks a bit like Gordon's hack.
It would be better with no reload.
Ok can someone send me in mail a link to get PerX so i can use it because i like mattypatty's past hacks and i would like to try this one!
Originally Posted by xoaie
Ok can someone send me in mail a link to get PerX so i can use it because i like mattypatty's past hacks and i would like to try this one!
If you clcik on the hack it will open perx right away.
Due to it having to create a "pb" folder in C:, I cannot use this.
My main drive is not C:, it is E:
May I suggest you also attach the .dll to this thread for the people who cannot use your loader?
If not: it's cool, dude. I'll live.
Lol, its like..somewhat same situation for me, i mean i have 3 partitions xD
D drive, G drive, and X drive ;D
Well I am glad I'm not the only one with odd lettered partitions. xD
Wherever the code is for all these hacks, its spreading fast .