Mats Hack

Posts 76–90 of 204 · Page 6 of 14
Quote Originally Posted by innercognition View Post
Due to it having to create a "pb" folder in C:, I cannot use this.
My main drive is not C:, it is E:
May I suggest you also attach the .dll to this thread for the people who cannot use your loader?
If not: it's cool, dude. I'll live.
I can send you the .dll file just Private Message me
Quote Originally Posted by master strength View Post
I can send you the .dll file just Private Message me
Nein danke.
You could've just PM'd me, instead of posting it.
I would sincerely rather have it from the source, if he is willing, instead of risking a possible RAT download.
Quote Originally Posted by innercognition View Post
Nein danke.
You could've just PM'd me, instead of posting it.
I would sincerely rather have it from the source, if he is willing, instead of risking a possible RAT download.
I'll include a virus scan when i send u it
Sorry i disconnect after loading . Most are saying disconnecting .
Dissconnect? i dont think thats the hack, maybe your Internet
Quote Originally Posted by ~G36E~ View Post
Dissconnect? i dont think thats the hack, maybe your Internet
I think what he means by disconnect is that the game crashes
Oh hmmh, Turn off your Anti Virus then try.
Ya and also turn off DEP aka Data Execution Prevention
Doesn't open the menu when i hit the correct keys.
Quote Originally Posted by hazz3y View Post
Doesn't open the menu when i hit the correct keys.
If any of the hacks don't work for you, PM spamdman, and he can fix anything
Works windows 7 64 bit

All my shit is UpToDate
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Works windows 7 64 bit
FaithDev injector
All my shit is UpToDate
you don't need and injector
Just disable your Antivirus and run as admin
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
you don't need and injector
Just disable your Antivirus and run as admin
yea i kinda wasnt thinking when i posted it Faithdev is the injector i always use ill edit
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


yea i kinda wasnt thinking when i posted it Faithdev is the injector i always use ill edit
Yeah that's why i hate mats hack he always includes PerX in them
I like how he added PerX in it.

Now that is awesome
Posts 76–90 of 204 · Page 6 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us