Mats Hack

Posts 151–165 of 204 · Page 11 of 14
Quote Originally Posted by 1everdude View Post
I try to extract, and get this error:
! Cannot execute "C:\Users\"User name"\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX01.961\mats hack.exe"

Running Win7 x32
Help?
not patched u noobie kid... u have to enter the password when extracting
DUHHHHHH
he did it to avoid leeching
Quote Originally Posted by daniyalkool View Post
not patched u noobie kid... u have to enter the password when extracting
DUHHHHHH
he did it to avoid leeching
In that case, how do I enter the password and what is the password?
Quote Originally Posted by 1everdude View Post
In that case, how do I enter the password and what is the password?
/ facepalm
Quote Originally Posted by 1everdude View Post
In that case, how do I enter the password and what is the password?
wait not sure abt that
maybe reinstall ur winrar
and matt this hack works for me but it instantly d/c me after one game
i always love it wen people put in real chams, not those stupid NX chams
I like the chams, nice hack!
Ok so it extracted and all and loads up but everytime combat arms is at the log in screen it gives me random errors like "connection has ended please wait" then it just freezes... and i check my internet and it's working fine.

I check without hacks and it logs me in and all but no hacks of course.
Hey Dude,
Can I Inject the "Hack.dll" with a different injector or do i need to use
ur Program
i think ur hacks patched now bud.
Other hacks = Stage one
Your hacks = Stage 3000

i seem slow for some reason OO
like my character speed
Can someone confirm if this still works?
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Can someone confirm if this still works?
Still working /yea
Can someone help me out.
-I downloaded everything fine.
-The extraction went fine.
-i run the program, click inject, start CA_direct. (All Run an admin). Then is crashes.

Questions.
Is my Ca supposed to be in c drive? Maybe that is why it is not working?

And when I dont run as admin and inject hacks, it injects but no menu pops up in game. So i am guessing that doesnt work.

Help would be appriciated
Posts 151–165 of 204 · Page 11 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us