Mats Hack

Posts 136–150 of 204 · Page 10 of 14
so i been useing these for a few days and yes at first it crashed after every game but if you stop useing the color chams they work great and never crash
This works, just don't use colored chams, use engine chams.
Scanned with my antivirus and it came up positive.
Backdoor.trojan was found
Quote Originally Posted by LordByron08 View Post
Scanned with my antivirus and it came up positive.
Backdoor.trojan was found
guess what your a choob hes mattypatty everyone trusts him and he wouldnt put a virus so fuck off
I ran it as admin and clicked "Inject" but it won't and it brought up a window saying, "Can't Copy. C:/pb/perX.exe" Can you help me? What do I need to do/what did I do wrong?
I thinks the hack is detected because when it connects me into server i have an error code 9999999
so i start matshacks.exe i let it auto inject i then start combat arms and i do not see the screen with the hacks.
what do i do?
I'm Sorry. What Is Instant Death? Is It Like U Hit The Person And He Dies Instantly?
omg nice hack . keep going .
I Start mats hack
I click "Inject"
Then PerX Shows Up.
I Start Combat Arms The Hack Injects, I See Engine.exe In My Process's But Then Engine.exe Just Ends. (Doesnt Start The Game) But When I Use Without The Hacks Everything Works Fine.

I Try Injecting In-Game: Still Doesnt Work.
Quote Originally Posted by iampoor12345 View Post
I Start mats hack
I click "Inject"
Then PerX Shows Up.
I Start Combat Arms The Hack Injects, I See Engine.exe In My Process's But Then Engine.exe Just Ends. (Doesnt Start The Game) But When I Use Without The Hacks Everything Works Fine.

I Try Injecting In-Game: Still Doesnt Work.
on topic: possibly patched i will try.
offtopic how did u make ur little sig that says MPGH<little icon> <what ever>
I try to extract, and get this error:
! Cannot execute "C:\Users\"User name"\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX01.961\mats hack.exe"

Running Win7 x32
Help?
Quote Originally Posted by 1everdude View Post
I try to extract, and get this error:
! Cannot execute "C:\Users\"User name"\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX01.961\mats hack.exe"

Running Win7 x32
Help?
Might be patched has i said at upper post so please read first
Posts 136–150 of 204 · Page 10 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us