Mats Hack

Posts 31–45 of 204 · Page 3 of 14
Looks awesome, but crashes on startup.

OS:

Win7 32bit
OH mat!
U are a GOD HAcKER!
PROPROPROPRO
<3 u (not hom.o)
yeah
crashes
XP SP3 32
Nice job bro I love these chams. These were the old type chams everybody started with on CA keep up the good work.

Hey bro it crashes already.

All I know is that I have Win XP.
What is instant death?
yeah same for me, keeps crashing once i go into the log in screen
All id does is crash combat arms Ive used your hacks b4 and they worked perfectly

OS: Windows 7 32 bit
ok works perfectly. I only have 2 problems. The menu does not show up but when its loading it shows then when u enter a game its gone. So i have to put on the hakcs before a game. The second problem is tht this hack makes my mouse have a mind of its own lol. I cant shoot cuz my mouse shoots for me. I played without theses hacks and mouse works. But other thn that good. '

Windows Vista 32 bit
Good to see you back mat.
nvm this hack d/c me after 1 game
ok works fine for me but hack menu goes away after joining a game so u can turn them on b4 u join a game and if ur gun is not fully auto it reciols down even wit no reciol on ex my l8 has no reciol wen on full auto wen on 3 bust shoots down realy quick and sometimes get stuck
Nice release, ill try it out
Works Great Win7 32 Bit
If it's not working for you try pressing the thanks button underneath his first post
what does instant death do?
Cham is epic, nice one man
Posts 31–45 of 204 · Page 3 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us