Mats Hack

Posts 16–30 of 204 · Page 2 of 14
loader thing wont even open, running as admin on vista 32 bit
Quote Originally Posted by IceGuru View Post
Needs no reload but nice chams
No reload usually doesn't work too well. Most of them just fire blanks.

I'm glad to see an updated version. I used the older version way more than any other hack.
OMG TY!!! I LOVE UR MENU!!! IT'S NO DISAPPEAR TOO!
Thanks man nice job!!
Doesnt work.
Mats back??
Quote Originally Posted by Khalifa View Post
Mats back??
dont download it was a scam it doesnt work
You gave me a virus a$$hole
Quote Originally Posted by LimeDeluxe View Post
What exactly do we press to make Menu come up?

D/C's me after i turn on hacks in game. :\

PS= It D/C's After One Game. D:
Yeah... I just learned that.... it exits after one game.... fix that, add virtual jump, and I'll be happy
Dam you mattypatty and your working Stridelogger!

Im gonna start using hans base.
does the menu dissappear after one game?
Woot Real chams+ Working features= Happy me
recieve thanks. =x
on-topic: nice. i need to re-install CA so i can use this.

off-topic: @IceGuru, dude that manifesto was the shiz nitz.
Best menu at the moment
Posts 16–30 of 204 · Page 2 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us