Exclamation[Error] Help Needed

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[Error] Help Needed
when i try to build i get this
1>------ Build started: Project: CaBase, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>LINK : fatal error C1047: The object or library file 'Release\DirectX.obj' was created with an older compiler than other objects; rebuild old objects and libraries
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1257: code generation failed
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I use gellins base in C++ 2010
"The object or library file 'Release\DirectX.obj' was created with an older compiler than other objects; rebuild old objects and libraries"

HEY GUYS WHY AM I GETTING ERRORS THIS WAS WRITTEN IN C++ 2005 OR WHATEVER AND I'M USING 2010 DERP.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
"The object or library file 'Release\DirectX.obj' was created with an older compiler than other objects; rebuild old objects and libraries"

HEY GUYS WHY AM I GETTING ERRORS THIS WAS WRITTEN IN C++ 2005 OR WHATEVER AND I'M USING 2010 DERP.
C+Pers FTW.

They need to have a noob friendly compiler with bolded text and colors to make them actually read the fucking text.
Solved and
~LOCKED~
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us