Error!Help needed!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Error!Help needed!
Um so is this because of the new patch that's why I can't go on? Yeah, if it is then when is the patch done so I can log on.... BTW I live in Toronto
lol.jpgattachment deleted · 20 downloads before removal
I get that too.. toronto FTW wrong section btw
wronge section do help section lol
1 that normal combat is patching
2 post in help thread
/close pl0x
Help section *ahem
We all said thet...
Any mod is online for close this?
Lol im dumb and even i knew it was patching and im homeschooled 0.o.
Quote Originally Posted by Jeremyh View Post
Lol im dumb and even i knew it was patching and im homeschooled 0.o.


dude dont spam we all now its pactching and its been taking care of by everyone else in this thread
Quote Originally Posted by yomomma7 View Post
Um so is this because of the new patch that's why I can't go on? Yeah, if it is then when is the patch done so I can log on.... BTW I live in Toronto

LOL! I am in Scarborugh. Also Toronto.
I am using Rogers!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us