MOD Question

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Thank you for the help Melodia, I think i'm just having a dumb day or something. So for the Zombie Mod what EXACTLY should my config look like? This is what it looks like right now.

Modern Warfare 2
MW2_Modder.dll
//DO NOT DELETE THIS LINE!

And EXACTLY how do I inject with LoaderX? What I have been doing (not working) is:
-Running LoaderX as Administrator
-Opening the DLL file
-Clicking Auto Inject

I've also tried:
-Running LoaderX as Administrator
-Opening the CONFIG file
-Clicking Auto Inject

It still says Searching for "WindowName"
1. Be host
2. Make sure .gsc file is still a .gsc file
3. Dont have XP
4. COnfigure the notepad correctly
5. use latesta version of everything(mw2, vac chaos(if u use it) and loader X)
6. (i dont know abt thisa one, so dont rage) Dont be vac banned?
Ok, I got it to say "Searching for Modern Warfare 2" and I inserted the correct config, but when I open Modern Warfare 2, it says "An Error Occured" as the status on LoaderX. In the instructions it says "If you get a message saying 'An Error Occured,' reset windows and try again." I shut off my computer twice and it still says "An Error Occured." Does anyone know how to get rid of the error message and get this config injected?
Ahhhh Don't double post!! I noticed that xD
Sorry I didn't contribute, just pointed that out.
Log off. thats what i do(and sometimes doesnt work 1 time, i logged off twice, and I just changed and rechanged my .ini(like CurrentMod=5, then CUrrent Mod4, then current mod 5(works 4 me))
I just logged off an additional 3 times and it still says "An Error Occured."
Should my config look like this?

Modern Warfare 2
MW2_Modder.dll
//DO NOT DELETE THIS LINE!
Ok, whats your XFIRE or STEAM username so I can see when you're online?
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us