AlterIW Multiplayer Aimbot + ESP

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
AlterIW Multiplayer Aimbot + ESP
I leeched this from a competitor's site, and edited out the ingame advertisement. It used to yell out in the chatbox the name of the hack, and this would get you kicked from most games.
I edited that out, so it should now work just fine.
Delete opens the menu. It only opens once your inside of a game.

Screenshot:

Virus Scans:
Virustotal. MD5: 489621290564634d4cf745dbd0814498 Backdoor.Trojan Generic BackDoor!bgb probably a variant of Win32/Agent
AlterIwnet Aimbot + ESP.rar MD5:489621290564634d4cf745dbd0814498 - VirSCAN.org 69% Scanner(s) (25/36) found malware!
/moved to private servers

It has so many viruses, but I think they are harmless as long as my antivirus haven't find anything.
Thanks. I can take more screenshots/videos if needed.
Hmm, ESET NOD 32 picks it up as a agent and that is the only av i trust...
Maybe packed with some shit
Allready posted. Good notice Dominic95.

/closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us