Decision on which console to get.

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Decision on which console to get.
I decided to get into console gaming and I'm not sure which console to get.
Should I get the PS3 or the Xbox 360.
I don't want fags saying "Xbox!!1 ps3 sux dix"
I want facts on why one is better then the other.

/discuss
Xbox!!1 ps3 sux dix
PS3:
Free Internet
Built in WiFi
More difficult to master, like when its PS3 players Vs Xbox players PS3 players are better in general
Also PS3 is like a PC meant for gaming
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
PS3:
Free Internet
Built in WiFi
More difficult to master, like when its PS3 players Vs Xbox players PS3 players are better in general
Also PS3 is like a PC meant for gaming
Thats what I was mainly attracted to in the PS3.
Because I can't really consistently pay for Microsoft memberships shit.
And I mainly only like FPS games.
Quote Originally Posted by Insanity3 View Post
Thats what I was mainly attracted to in the PS3.
Because I can't really consistently pay for Microsoft memberships shit.
And I mainly only like FPS games.
xbox360 (its what i play) + more of the good games come out on xbox360
Depends what you're into, If you're into online gaming, then Xbox 360, if you're into single player and movies then PS3
Depends on what game styles you like.


Xbox 360 has much more fps shooters.

And ps3 has more sport/racing and that type of stuff.



I'm getting the xbox360 slim.
PS3 has better graphics.
~
PS3,it's the best,nice sig..
PS3 Less percentage of "YLoD" Similar to RROD
nah ps3 is bettr in every aspect
Ps3.

Free online play.

Disc are blue ray cant be scartched so you games will always be usable even if your sibling mess withm

servers have better quality.
Overall, Pwns the Xbox.
ps3 u can use a aimbot on mw2.
makes it lame if ure playing legit
PS3 ftw on xbox you gotta pay =/
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?