Simple.Dll

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
Simple.Dll
Hey guys I am back ! And I am better then ever

I am very confident (100%) confident that this one will WORK I requested from my fellow friend that we should do this hack simply easy and simple /yea Since we realize adding tons of commands makes it confusing as hell to some people.

So i decided u kids like simple hacks so.... I decided why the hell not.
Here's a basic hack that will NOT LAG YOU and WONT CRASH nor DO ANY COOL HACKS but your basic stuffs. Yep this one is very simple.. so it should work plus it should have very LITTLE lag.
~Also for Win7 Users this hack is compatible for you Do not worry I believe this one shall work
Although if you guys didn't get Windows 7 and had retarted computer specs that pre-date the abacus, maybe I wouldn't have to release a pitiful but idiot-friendly hack.

Here you go

Hotkeys
ALT + G = Godmode
ALT + L = Lawnmower
ALT + U = Flipmower
ALT + M = Massives
ALT + X = Turn on/off RapeShot (Right Click Once Activated)

Chat Commands
!spam MESSAGE = Spams either in-game or in-lobby chat messages

Credits : Witch & Kutzki


Happy hacking everyone
Virus Scan
Virustotal. MD5: 60d708d464725222ecfef5d669a35ac4 WS.Reputation.1
Simple.rar MD5:60d708d464725222ecfef5d669a35ac4 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Dont forget to press that thanks button everyone


~ Tested on Windows XP , by multiple users works like a charm
Simple.rarattachment deleted · 300 downloads before removal
Looks alright but what's retarded about Windows 7?

I'm re-installing gunz right now so I'll give results.
Quote Originally Posted by Shark23 View Post
Looks alright but what's retarded about Windows 7?

I'm re-installing gunz right now so I'll give results.
Maybe my words were too harsh but most of the times for win7 Its hard for hacks to work
hey. I just reinstalled xp, And the hacks don't work anymore even when
dll's are put into folder. do you need like ms netframe for them to work?
Lol I think I got a ban. It won't let me update. I'll try out the IP Evader thing and see how that works and then post results.
Quote Originally Posted by Shark23 View Post
Lol I think I got a ban. It won't let me update. I'll try out the IP Evader thing and see how that works and then post results.
Hehe good luck
you never gave up on me =D
thank you it worked positive results hope everyone else enjoys like i did
Yay happy it worked.
haha omg thanks dude ur amazing xD i love u (im not gay no offense to gay people) but omg haha this all i shall ever need i like short simple hacks even lawn god and rape shot woulda been beast haha i love ur other hacks but commands are a waste of time alt key hacks are amazing thanks man keep it up x)
its work in EliteGunz???
Dude soon as i press (ALT) it crashes i think gunz know that the (Alt)key is a hotkey
Quote Originally Posted by jjordan729 View Post
Dude soon as i press (ALT) it crashes i think gunz know that the (Alt)key is a hotkey
Never Mind That I had some other hack injected!!! Me Retarded (sorry)
There's an edit button for a reason. Don't triple post. Or double post.
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us