Paypal Alternative site..

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Paypal Alternative site..
I read that the main reason why VIP was on FTG was because paypal reasons, and if someone could find another site like it they could use that.

Well http://www.alertpay.comⓘ is like paypal but a little different, not as popular but will still work. I haven't used it yet it's just a suggestion so MPGH can have its own VIP thing
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
paypal or gtfo
I do like paypal but they needed a different site
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
paypal or gtfo
This .
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
paypal or gtfo
Man knows what he is talkin bout
.. everyone knows about this,paypal is the best.
i am a god
as soon as i say something,every one agrees
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
i am a god
as soon as i say something,every one agrees
iiii agree
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
i am a god
as soon as i say something,every one agrees
Oh because your banned?

If everyone knows about the site why dont they use it for VIP
support direct credit card transfer pls
paypal best
Wtf would be stupid enough to trust another site with managing their money... Besides Paypal
~
Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
Wtf would be stupid enough to trust another site with managing their money...
~
The same way they trust paypal..
Paypal is shit.

I will be setting up an alertpay account for MPGH soon.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Paypal is shit.

I will be setting up an alertpay account for MPGH soon.
o.O
aiight.......
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?