Bannable or not?

Posts 76–90 of 111 · Page 6 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by @osma8 View Post
External Esp's are now detected
i have no source for that but im the living proof because i was using external box and since yesterday im banned

but it doesnt bother me because mw2 got boring anyway
Quote Originally Posted by TheLynx View Post
Source/Proof?
2 friends got banend using this they used it for a week.
Edit: banned when logged in today ...
I'm not bitchin
but I def have never used a trainer or unlocker
they took the change in config mp to not fullscreen as a mod to a core file?
Yes I know it sounds retarded
I got banned using externals as well today!
If I play multiplayer, VAC scans for modified iw4sp.exe?
Yes it scans for modified exe and dll and will ban for them.
Cheating? That's usually the cause
Ty this should help
Everything is bannable
Do you know if macroes are bannable because i have a couple that i use.
ummm idk what this post is about
Quote Originally Posted by WING View Post
ummm idk what this post is about
So why are you posting.
ban
you can get banned for every DETECTED hack

i has using a detected wallhack and i was banned in 2 weeks
If you use an hack on alterIW will you get banned ??
Posts 76–90 of 111 · Page 6 of 8

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?