Bannable or not?

Posts 91–105 of 111 · Page 7 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by ItzMaus View Post
If you use an hack on alterIW will you get banned ??
Yes, yes you will.. just like any other game..
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
Yes, yes you will.. just like any other game..
But who will bann me cous its an non steam ?
Quote Originally Posted by ItzMaus View Post
But who will bann me cous its an non steam ?
wow fail....alteriwnet will ban you....
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
Yes, yes you will.. just like any other game..
No, YOU WILL NOT BEEN BANED PER SE. IT DEPENDS FROM THE SERVER YOU ARE IN. I WAS PLAYING IN ALTERIWNET for two consecutive days and there was a bunch of cheaters at COD RUST server and no one was baned. They were realy ruined the game. They had AIMBOT, THEY COULD SEE CLAYMORS AND LOTS OF OTHER STUFF.
That is my latest experiance in the last two days of playing.

P.S. COULD ANYONE RECOMEND ME A GOOD AIMBOT FOR ALTERIWNET 1.3.37+++
@ sastaviti you are then in mod pit i think
and don't beggin please wait for a release or make self a aimbot
Quote Originally Posted by jessehotmail View Post
@ sastaviti you are then in mod pit i think
and don't beggin please wait for a release or make self a aimbot
I AM NOT BAGGING FOR ANYTHING.I just want to play fair, but jerks are ruining it with hacks. Because of tham I want to have aimbot.

And I was not in a mod pit. Look for yourself. The server name is COD RUST: ). And there is lots of players with AIMBOT. They are constantly ruining the game. Thair codname are 1111111, TEKKEN, ANGEL and lots of others.

I dont really know why aren't they form a server with all the hackers and leave fair players, like me, to show gaming skils.
Quote Originally Posted by sastaviti View Post
I AM NOT BAGGING FOR ANYTHING.I just want to play fair, but jerks are ruining it with hacks. Because of tham I want to have aimbot.

And I was not in a mod pit. Look for yourself. The server name is COD RUST: ). And there is lots of players with AIMBOT. They are constantly ruining the game. Thair codname are 1111111, TEKKEN, ANGEL and lots of others.

I dont really know why aren't they form a server with all the hackers and leave fair players, like me, to show gaming skils.
Maybe a clan that only have players that playing unfair (hackers)??
Ty for the help now i know what to use and what not to use :P
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post

IF they read the thread ofc
You are best mod
Sooo if i use an unlocker/trainer to get all emblems, titels, camos, attachmets and prestige, i cant be banned ?

Sooo if i use an unlocker/trainer to get all emblems, titels, camos, attachmets and prestige, i cant be banned ?

Soooo if i use a unlocker/trainer to unlock all emblems, titels, camos, attachmets and prestige, i cant get banned ?
Textures are now bannable? I haven't visited this forum in a while and I am outdated..
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
Textures are now bannable? I haven't visited this forum in a while and I am outdated..
They are not.
thanks, been looking for this!
Posts 91–105 of 111 · Page 7 of 8

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?