Mpgh Public Hack Fix

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
Mpgh Public Hack Fix
The reason why the public hack does not work for some people has been found:

Here is how I will fix it:

I will add a 64 Bit Download, and a 32 Bit Download.

If you have 64 Bit, use the 32 Bit.
If you have 32 Bit, use the 64 Bit.


Do Not Ask When The Downloads Will Be Released. Or They Won't Be Released. Period.
Lolwut, it's your job to release hacks, amirite?
Yes, you are correct.
Alright lol show some proof it works for you?
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
Alright lol show some proof it works for you?
You will see proof when you use it.
/waiting
[too sh0rt]
Screenies. pl0x. and give us an explaination before some people ask "Why do I gotta do this to fix it im running out of Memory because of all this downloading!"
Should I close and unsticky the other thread then?
thanks for the info! I'll still play legit.. for now
Omfg if i had my powers i would sticky this.
!
@endrit.
No. Some people reported that the hack still works for them.
Just sticky this one and leave the other one alone.
Kay then.
Hope fully it will work if that's the problem.
What happened to your powers
Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
The reason why the public hack does not work for some people has been found:

Here is how I will fix it:

I will add a 64 Bit Download, and a 32 Bit Download.

If you have 64 Bit, use the 32 Bit.
If you have 32 Bit, use the 64 Bit.



Do Not Ask When The Downloads Will Be Released. Or They Won't Be Released. Period.
I dont get it
I have XP 32 Bit so I'll have download file named 64 bit??/
Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker619 View Post
I dont get it
I have XP 32 Bit so I'll have download file named 64 bit??/
Yea, that seems kind of odd. Rather, why do you use the opposite of what you have?
Yeah this doesn't make much sense to me...
I'll wait for Bloods reply to what the hell this thread is actually for...
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us