TalkingAVA Official Public Hack Version 3.0 *Updated*

PollDo you like the new hack?
179 votes
Posts 136–150 of 315 · Page 10 of 21
Quote Originally Posted by johnfly View Post


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

what i get from perx
Reason: U have 0 thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by johnfly View Post


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

what i get from perx
You're getting that message because your anti-virus blocked/deleted PerX. Disable your anti-virus and try again.
Just use the search button on MPGH to look for PerX not that hard...

Everything still works fine too.
Woops shit delete this plox sorry for double postinngg
admin - yes / never heard anything about uac and what is it?
Gamegaurd Crashes on injection
Injector: Perx
O/S: Windows 7 64 bit
Dir: 11
.net framework.
This hack is really great brah! I prolly might try it out when i get a chance to get on AVA. Keep it up man.
Win XP 32BIT WORKING.
CONFIRMED BY ME>
Injector: PERX (original)
DIRECT X: 9

But the chams don't work for me.
I only see the face when im in lobby, like my avatar's face is red. (The guy holding the gun)
But when i go ingame, i don't see red and blue people through walls like im supposed to.
The namehack, no recoil, spread, and aimbot work perfectly.
Its just the chams.
Anyone help me?
If you don't know how to use these chams, when its BLUE it means it's behind a wall/not clearly visible to the naked eye without chams.
RED means they're exposed.
Just look at teh people in the SS.,
Yess finnaly a hack that worksS!!! I would kiss you if I was gay lol thanked
First worked, when I quit AVA and a few hours later played again and tried using but the menu doesn't come up when I press delete... Anyone has an idea on how to fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by gruntynub View Post
First worked, when I quit AVA and a few hours later played again and tried using but the menu doesn't come up when I press delete... Anyone has an idea on how to fix this?
use a different injector...and its detected...
Posts 136–150 of 315 · Page 10 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?