TalkingAVA Official Public Hack Version 3.0 *Updated*

PollDo you like the new hack?
179 votes
Posts 151–165 of 315 · Page 11 of 21
Then why is everyone saying it works and it worked for me and there was no update? Tried using 3 different injectors.
Quote Originally Posted by gruntynub View Post
Then why is everyone saying it works and it worked for me and there was no update? Tried using 3 different injectors.
it does work...just not for everyone at every time
it works, i just kinda hate the aimbot thing, and the chams like randomly dont show on some ppl.
O_o? not work just now... I launch AVA with the hack and I have an error from gameguard...???
Quote Originally Posted by kirsho View Post
O_o? not work just now... I launch AVA with the hack and I have an error from gameguard...???
Same here i think tht means its detected
Just found a solution to the cham colors. If you choose Pixel Shader 3.0 in the graphics menu, you will have red/blue chams, anything else will make it red/black.
I can't play on AVA now... :s I think I'm banned... :s
Tested every aspect, only problem is when u scope, completely blank with m4.

Confirmed: not patched
OS: w7
Bit: 64
Other: Home Premium
Injector: Perx
Playtime: appx. 30 minutes before writing this.

Your welcome.
This hack is deff working, this is what i did and it worked for me. First turn off any anti virus system u hav especially Norton, then start reactor, then open Red Dragon 5.7 in admin mode and inject the .dll file. Then go back to the reactor and start AVA. Do not start the game from the website only from reactor. Then once in game dont pull up your hack menu till you enter into a game room and start playing then only u can pull up the hack menu (delete button) this should deff work. Let me know if it works for u.
works perfect for me if u want Proof pm me and i make a video
The GM at a news sad that they are already working on the patch so I would say better be careful and do not use it from an hour because GM already warned: S
DONT DOWNLOAD THIS IT HAS KEYLOGGERS.
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
DONT DOWNLOAD THIS IT HAS KEYLOGGERS.
no such thing
why are the chams in the pic red and blue

when i play my chams are

red and black :\
Posts 151–165 of 315 · Page 11 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?