This dont have keyloggers but... IT still works ! perfect ..
15/7/2010 new update so be ready for bans ^^ hehehe
Works flawlesly as of... 10 minutes ago.
they send an AVA announce ingame that they are working at the hack issue and bann all these who use one.
So I think this wont work a long time
Originally Posted by Wyo
DONT DOWNLOAD THIS IT HAS KEYLOGGERS.
WTFIs Are KeyLoggers??
Originally Posted by BeginingOfTheEnd
WTFIs Are KeyLoggers??
Originally Posted by Wyo
Lmfao, a keylogger?
Dude, use a bit of common sense, nobody is going to make a full website
Update their hack, AND make a premium hack just to keylog someone...
If they're making money, what the fuck makes you think they're going to mess it up?
You're pitiful.
-----
To the leecher: You never answered me about even leeching the Questions and Answers from
that website.
Betting thread starter wont let me TV him, so I can prove it Doesnt work.
Umm.. I dunno if you are blind or not, but the public poll is there to mean something
Originally Posted by Toshie
no such thing
Stfu tosh you mth lover
Originally Posted by Alroundeath
Lmfao, a keylogger?
Dude, use a bit of common sense, nobody is going to make a full website
Update their hack, AND make a premium hack just to keylog someone...
If they're making money, what the fuck makes you think they're going to mess it up?
You're pitiful.
-----
To the leecher: You never answered me about even leeching the Questions and Answers from
that website.
You must be fucking stupid if you think someone wouldn't do that.
Hack -> keylogged ->account stolen -> account sold -> RICH!
You're fucking stupid. Gtfo please.
Originally Posted by Stifmeister
Stfu tosh you mth lover
why dont u stfu, i didnt even do anything u f**king motherf**king bit**
works great
-got banned 3 times using this tho
Originally Posted by Stifmeister
Stfu tosh you mth lover
You must be fucking stupid if you think someone wouldn't do that.
Hack -> keylogged ->account stolen -> account sold -> RICH!
You're fucking stupid. Gtfo please.
wow you're stupid much. its not keylogger and tosh is 100 times more intelligent than you + he got 200 times higer IQ than you (he got 150) (you have -50) now stfu
A lot of people got banned..
Jeez.. I leave for about what 3 weeks and as I come back all this blasts at my face?? honestly.. rigt now the delete key and the insert key is not working well for me. because I think gameguard actually filtered it. I can say the same to why 06's hack as well. now please enough of quarrell....
KOCKSMAN Jews QUIT fighting this is hack site man. Tears of Joy