TalkingAVA Official Public Hack Version 3.0 *Updated*

PollDo you like the new hack?
179 votes
Posts 31–45 of 315 · Page 3 of 21
Quote Originally Posted by Nfluenza View Post
bs none of these work
QFT .
ugh finally when someone posts a working a.v.a aimbot my gaming comp is not working -_- but im getting it in 4 days cant wait to try it then
大家好,我是中国人
我是window xp 盗版 系统
不知道可不可以用呀?
M_T_H it works man dont close.

OS: XP x32
PerX
Chams
No Spread + Recoil
Crosshair works fine havent tried others though.

Screenshot: ⓘ Uploaded with
the hacker's ban?
nice hack . ty for leeching it here .
Works perfectly for me ( Windows xp 32 bit ) and the cmd your talking about m_t_h is because this hack was made for xp/vista in my best guess.
Nice and it works! So
yard 너 꿈꾸냐 ?? 되긴 모가되냐 ㅋㅋ
Quote Originally Posted by yard View Post
All Credits Goes to Zulu Again ( I did not make this hack)


AVA Official Grand Opening Public V 3.0 (07/06/2010)



Features:
Chams
Custom Crosshairs
No Recoil
No Spread
Name ESP
Chest Aimbot ( NO VISIBLE CHECKS )
Customizable Aim Key ( LCLICK, RCLICK, LALT, ETC. )






Code:

Hotkeys:
Open the menu - DELETE
Navigate and toggle menu items - ARROW KEYS
Virus Scan:
Virustotal. MD5: 8dc31c5e90e072f04e2d76c7172b8fb2 Gen:Trojan.Heur.GZ.Mq4@bq!q7Go Gen:Trojan.Heur.GZ.Mq4@bq!q7Go Gen:Trojan.Heur.GZ.Mq4@bq!q7Goⓘ

Virustotal. MD5: 751ca68871ce93aae13403cee81de1d9 Heuristic.BehavesLike.Win32.CodeInjection.H W32/Heuristic-KPP!Eldorado W32/Heuristic-KPP!Eldoradoⓘ
Again, I do not know why Virustotal rename .dll and .exe file to the weird name. If you are in doubt, feel free to scan it again!




Problems?
Q: Why do I get the error "Could not find DLL" When I try to run the injector?
A: Because, it couldn't find the DLL file included in the .rar file you downloaded from the site.
This is caused from an Anti-Virus deleting the .dll file to 'protect' your computer.

Q: My Anti-Virus says that the hack is a virus! Should I trust it?
A: 'Trusting it' is up to you, but the viruses you see are called false positives. They will not harm
your precious computer.

Q: I get an error "Could not inject DLL", how do I fix this?
A: First of all, run the injector as ADMIN. If you get this error, try loading the injector to the window that
tells you it is running, and asks you to press OK. Run AVA and wait until you see the AVA loading screen and the
anti-cheat in the top left. Then press OK, and it should inject fine.

Q: What do I use to extract the .rar file?
A: Winrar

Q: The USinjector says "ErrorID*insert number here* and the game doesn't start up. How do I fix this?
A: Use other injector

I did not make this hack. All credits goes to Zulu, Except the Screenshots

Enjoy! & Click Thanks
yard 너 꿈꾸냐 ?? 되긴 모가되냥 ㅋㅋ
THx for Sharing Luve u guys!!!
any coders for SuddenattackNa?
Quote Originally Posted by yoda23456 View Post
THx for Sharing Luve u guys!!!
any coders for SuddenattackNa?
this is not SANA section .. and i think NO
After a few minutes it says lost conection to server and it exits!!! (solved)

Sorry, I don't know what was it but there are no problems!
Ive got Id error please help me i need this hacks.
Posts 31–45 of 315 · Page 3 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?