TalkingAVA Official Public Hack Version 3.0 *Updated*

PollDo you like the new hack?
179 votes
Posts 16–30 of 315 · Page 2 of 21
No i am from this site, but I check many sites. Sorry I do not reveal my accounts as I have G coins in most accounts.

Btw. The screenshot is taking by me when I was creating this thread.
Quote Originally Posted by yard View Post
No i am from this site, but I check many sites. Sorry I do not reveal my accounts as I have G coins in most accounts.

Btw. The screenshot is taking by me when I was creating this thread.
maybye... go to your ava.exe / right click... meh i'll do it. if that won't work then idk.
Hun? Right click my ava. What! ?
Quote Originally Posted by yard View Post
Hun? Right click my ava. What! ?
nothnink. still doesn't work
Dunno what's wrong with ur comp man, Lol
Quote Originally Posted by yard View Post
Dunno what's wrong with ur comp man, Lol
neither i.. but i know its stupid -.-" i need to buy new one
I searched your problem, nobody else seemed to have the problem u are facing.
Quote Originally Posted by yard View Post
I searched your problem, nobody else seemed to have the problem u are facing.
i got some errors on PC (cmd is missing, cannot open .bat files,...) /failature
lol i am pretty sure that is not the hacks problem
Quote Originally Posted by yard View Post
lol i am pretty sure that is not the hacks problem
no.. before 5 months i downloaded the most dangerus virus -.- fucking retarded bitches
Why not reformat ur comp? I reinstall my computer around every 6 month and just back up the important stuff!
i got my hopes up for nothing rofl
Everything works epically fine! Best hack for ava for free ive seen. This is a VIP level hack..
Alright, this hack still works, I'm using it now. I'll put up a screenshot later maybe. But run the injector as admin. I personally use the normal injector and not perx, but it's your choice. I'm using it now and it works perfectly fine. If you're erroring your best bet is to restore your computer or get a registry cleaner that works. Good luck.
i love how this guy is samefagging through all these choob accounts like we are fucking retarded OP is a fag.


also, dicks everywhere
Posts 16–30 of 315 · Page 2 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?