Cleaning for TeamViews
Cleaning for TeamViews
OS?
Do you have it open?
Do you have it open?
Windows 7 64bit
Do I have what open?
Do I have what open?
There's none of those but it's really important that I clean NOW.
Go into Safe Mode, and Delete it
That also works.
Getting into Windows Safe Mode
Getting into Windows Safe Mode
Thanks tips ^^^^
I can't delete it from Safe Mode?
I went through my registry and there is a LOT of stuff in there, at least 30 entries :/ I spent a good time deleting it but I'll just wait a few weeks and say something happened.
Is there a way to force the "Could not connect to log in server" message? Then you don't appear online
I suppose that I will format and use another computer to get hacks, rename them, and then hack? idk. Thanks for the link hejsan.
I went through my registry and there is a LOT of stuff in there, at least 30 entries :/ I spent a good time deleting it but I'll just wait a few weeks and say something happened.
Is there a way to force the "Could not connect to log in server" message? Then you don't appear online

I suppose that I will format and use another computer to get hacks, rename them, and then hack? idk. Thanks for the link hejsan.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksClean For problem of Hack Detected
7 Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying[CANA] Trading CPT2 4 Perms CBL CLEAN For 1 Minecraft Code
14 WarRock - International HacksClean For problem of Hack Detected [2]
14 Combat Arms Helpi am available for TeamViewer pub support.
34 Combat Arms DiscussionsI'm trying to clean my PC for a teamview, advice? 64




