Clean For problem of Hack Detected [2]

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Clean For problem of Hack Detected [2]
Okay... I dont know why some people said : ''Hacker !! Omg Ban Him'' And there was no DL link...

so ********* was laggy and was not able to acces the website, so i was not able to post the link. Now I have it !

No virus ! 100%
No Hack ! 100%

1. DL it : (Removed because needs to be attached to the MPGH forums)
2. Click on Clean.bat

So Enjoy it !
I wouldn't download any batch files because no virus scanner can pick anything up, since it's just a text file with a series of commands that does what ever the coder wants it to do. But this is just my opinion.
I've got a beast Anti Virus. I would test it, but I'd rather you guys run my 'Smart Close' program, would do the same thing.


DOWNLOAD THIS CLEANER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Also, attach the file to MPGH, no more uploading it on sites. It's in the rules.
Before opening any batch file , open it with notepad first so you can see if theres anything dangerous in it..
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
I've got a beast Anti Virus. I would test it, but I'd rather you guys run my 'Smart Close' program, would do the same thing.


DOWNLOAD THIS CLEANER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Also, attach the file to MPGH, no more uploading it on sites. It's in the rules.
1T R T3H RUL3
can anyone tell me if this is virus and also tell me if it works
Quote Originally Posted by killakk626 View Post
can anyone tell me if this is virus and also tell me if it works
You can't pick up viruses on an Batch file. It's an command prompt.
what is he saying?
I suggest you guys use my 'Smart Close' program, in the sticky's.
belive me you can get virus on bat files i've gotten it. It gives like 10 viruses if its bad
......ty?......
i can´t see the download link wtf?!...imsohoood i use your smart close but it even say hack detected...i redowloaded warrock and reinstalled it but it even says hack detected...i don´t know what to do..pls help me

ps:srry for my bad english i´m german
War Rock is having a bug issue with Hack Shield. Their trying to fix it. :l
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?