VISUAL_BASICSImprove your Coding

Posts 16–30 of 60 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by omanel View Post
What's a boolean, what's it used to?
Yeah, I suck lol
it's a data type which contains or true or false. can be used for "whatever" you feel like using it for
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
it's a data type which contains or true or false. can be used for "whatever" you feel like using it for
Beat me to it
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
it's a data type which contains or true or false. can be used for "whatever" you feel like using it for
Ty,
but how can I set a boolean to true?
Quote Originally Posted by omanel View Post
Ty,
but how can I set a boolean to true?
dim b as boolean

b = true 'LOL <- comment1!
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
dim b as boolean

b = true 'LOL <- comment1!

Thanks lol
Nice tutorial man!
Thanks for the Tut Im learn little by little
With

Code:
lblStatus.text = "Something"
lblstatus.BackColor = Color.Yellow 
lblstatus.Location = New Point(50, 100)
lblstatus.visible = true
Code:
With lblstatus
.text = "Something"
.backcolor = color.yellow
.location = new point(50, 100)
.visibile = true
end with
Add to my first post please.

Can you sticky this ?
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Indeed, on my trainer I'm always like wut se fack what is this button again. So I click on form1...go on the specific tab click the button...owwww that one...

My File Sorter I did is very clean I guess =D
For smaller projects (eg spammers and tappers) it's not that much of a problem, but it's still easier to rename. For giant projects, if you don't rename them your head WILL explode.
Agree. I renamed every control and commented a lot on my current project. It helps you a lot. It is important, especially in bigger projects, to keep your code clean.

And if you are done, recheck your code and check whether you can do improvements to your code.
Decent Tut (just seen it) I am pretty sure the was one of these here.

But looks good.

Samu - This topic was dead for a week, watch it.

I won't close it, but be careful not to res old topics.
Structure

Code:
Dim firstPos as point
Dim firstDir as string 
Dim firstFrame as integer

Dim secondPos as point 
Dim secondDir as string 
Dim secondFrame as integer

Dim thirdPos as point
Dim thirdDir as string
Dim thirdFrame as integer
[php]Structure meh
Dim Pos As Point
Dim Dir As String
Dim Frame As Integer
end structure

dim first as meh
dim second as meh
dim third as meh[/php]

[php]first.dir = "up"[/php]
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Structure

Code:
Dim firstPos as point
Dim firstDir as string 
Dim firstFrame as integer

Dim secondPos as point 
Dim secondDir as string 
Dim secondFrame as integer

Dim thirdPos as point
Dim thirdDir as string
Dim thirdFrame as integer
[php]Structure meh
Dim Pos As Point
Dim Dir As String
Dim Frame As Integer
end structure

dim first as meh
dim second as meh
dim third as meh[/php][php]first.dir = "up"[/php]
Cool, I am using them for quite a long time now. One of my favorites from OOP.
Stickied and Updated post one. Instead of posting them in here, gather all your updates together with bbcode, and pm me them.
Posts 16–30 of 60 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?