nice work for a stikciey /hidesmile
VISUAL_BASICSImprove your Coding
Updated, And the codes i have seen here
This should help.
Even noobs can be helpful
This should help.
Even noobs can be helpful

wait what?
The best example of noobs being able to help just posted above (2 posts above now, fu peep)

Some minor ones to add,
Instead of:
[php]If this = that then
msgbox("This does equal that.")
end if[/php]
you could:
[php]If this = that then msgbox("This does equal that.")[/php]
Instead of:
[php]If this = that then
msgbox("This does equal that.")
end if[/php]
you could:
[php]If this = that then msgbox("This does equal that.")[/php]
A. I warned you about bumping so , 1 day ban.
(before anyone says anything, it wasn't for this sticky.....it was 2 other locations.....I jst happened to be typing in here at the time, multiple tabs open)
B. the former is more professional in design, the latter is a "unexperienced" way. you will come to learn why some day
(before anyone says anything, it wasn't for this sticky.....it was 2 other locations.....I jst happened to be typing in here at the time, multiple tabs open)
B. the former is more professional in design, the latter is a "unexperienced" way. you will come to learn why some day
nice tutorial
Thank you , very very mutch...
I learn so mutch with this!
I learn so mutch with this!
good one thanks dude
(special thanks for the function/sub)
i got a question please , can u return something in sub by using byref ? guess u can right
? please pm the answer to me
thank u so much
(special thanks for the function/sub) i got a question please , can u return something in sub by using byref ? guess u can right
? please pm the answer to me
thank u so muchJesus, this thread was last posted in on the 1st of January this year.
Passing a value ByRef doesn't mean you can "return" something at all. The reference to the variable is passed to the method, and therefore any changes that occur to the variable during the method will affect the original variable as well.
Stop bumping super old topics. I don't care that it's a sticky. It's a sticky so that people can still use it as a reference.
Passing a value ByRef doesn't mean you can "return" something at all. The reference to the variable is passed to the method, and therefore any changes that occur to the variable during the method will affect the original variable as well.
Stop bumping super old topics. I don't care that it's a sticky. It's a sticky so that people can still use it as a reference.
GJ Thanks For Sharing
please make an ebook of this so that i can access this article offline.. by the way its nice article!!
I learn a lot
thanks alot for your work.
Similar Threads
GeneralDo you take drugs to improve your gameplay?
23 Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source CodeHow Can I Improve This Code ?KE 8 CrossFire PH Discussions[Request] Mechanical share your code
13 CrossFire TutorialsHOW TO IMPROVE YOUR COMPUTERS FPS AND IN GENRAL!DE 8 CrossFire TutorialsImprove your reaction
13
