Microsoft Visual Basic(whats wrong with this??)

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Hotkey do work ingame, sendkeys.send method does not.

You will have to use keyboard hook/api. check the stickies.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Hotkey do work ingame, sendkeys.send method does not.

You will have to use keyboard hook/api. check the stickies.
I tryed the hotkey ingame, still didnt work. :I
Quote Originally Posted by Noobkake View Post
I tryed the hotkey ingame, still didnt work. :I
Were you still using the sendkeys method?
Quote Originally Posted by Shark23 View Post
Were you still using the sendkeys method?
Well, yeah but it was a differnt code or w/e (sorry dunno what do call it) would it have to be a diff one that that?
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Hotkey do work ingame, sendkeys.send method does not.

You will have to use keyboard hook/api. check the stickies.
Check the sdks in the stickys.
You can hook the game or I believe there is another function you can use.
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?