[SOLVED]Host Problems

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]Host Problems
When I type the host commands, I NEVER find anyone, is there any way to increase my bandwith or so so people can actually join me, I wanna mod o__O

When hosting private matches noone has lagg so..

(im on aIW)
Sometimes, even if you ARE a good host, things take a while. It dosen't really matter from my experience. I'll just do something else if no one joins and when someone does, I play my mod.
Please dont ban me for bumping

But also invite a friend to your server first, then start game, that usually helps me....
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
Please dont ban me for bumping

But also invite a friend to your server first, then start game, that usually helps me....
Im using aIW as I got banned 4 nothing on my steam acc
Quote Originally Posted by kamielftwbackup View Post
Im using aIW as I got banned 4 nothing on my steam acc
shut up!! You server no purpose but to whine!! This is the 3rd thread you have posted, purely to talk about how you got banned for 'Nothing'.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?