[SOLVED]Hosting Problems

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]Hosting Problems
Hey, i've been modding servers for a while already and just now it has turned messed up...I can't find any servers, i suspect it being the host tools i've been using but people couldn't join my servers only people in my party. Well, my friend tried logging in on the account and find any servers, and he's not a modder, still he can't find any servers. I didn't care all that much about it but now i can't find any players at all and neither can i get people into my party, it's not my internet, some in real life friends can't join either even though they live very close to me. But still no one can join, everyone gets "Unable to connect to host", My NAT type is open, but it has been troubling since i've got a new router cause on one of my accounts it said it was strict, and on the other one it said open. It is probably something wrong with the router but still it didn't work before? Thanks.

Edit: I can't join other people either, it says Unable to connect to host aswell. And also it works perfectly on my non-hacked account.
well if your using liberation i got cheat detect of it i think idk tho
No no, it's not any cheat detected problem.
well dont try prestage hack on it that what got me detected
You are banned from Steam. You can only play private matches or invite your friends. You can only load the game with Liberation. If you dont believe me show me a SS of it saying in good standing. Unless ofc the reason you can find a game is because of the hack you are using or you not forwarding (dont know why it would affect it) About you being host, and people not joining. You need to open your ports. There I can't help you other than www.portforward.com

/Marked as Solved
Huuuuh....I actually tried that now...It weren't like it yesterday ;O I were gonna prove you wrong but apparently i couldn't. Now my banned accounts amount is: 2 XD
And, thanks.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?