Hack Menu Won't show up

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Hack Menu Won't show up
Hey all,

this is my first post...so

I saw a week ago something explaining how to get the menu in game, but i can't find anymore this post...

Im on vista 64 bits... i got d3d9...

Thx !
Quote Originally Posted by minioldiblog View Post
Hey all,

this is my first post...so

I saw a week ago something explaining how to get the menu in game, but i can't find anymore this post...

Im on vista 64 bits... i got d3d9...

Thx !
delete button
if it doesn't pop up at game start then hack doesn't work for you
My friend had the same problem a week ago, and he went on this forum and he found that he had to install something related with Microsoft ....
and I do not remember what was it?: (
Quote Originally Posted by minioldiblog View Post
My friend had the same problem a week ago, and he went on this forum and he found that he had to install something related with Microsoft ....
and I do not remember what was it?: (
d3d9 or .net 4
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us