Need Avatar and Sig

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
Need Avatar and Sig
Main Text/Name: ZxPrywolfxZ
Sub Text/Quote: Death is a virtue.
Size: Normal Signature Size
Style: Grunge
Theme: Gothic
Colour: Primarily Black and Red, Secondary White
Additional Information: Skulls, blood stuff like that

I know there is a 25 post count, but Ben has said i could go ahead and post... I know him IRL.

Avatar Request

Style: Don't Care
Theme: World of Warcraft, preferribly Lich Kings Helmet
Color: Icy Blue
Background: Undead Symbol from World of Warcraft

Thanks guys, i'll have Ben say it's okay.
Hey guys, i know he doesn't have the 25 post count, but he is a friend IRL and was wondering since he's just starting out if you could make him some shit? I can do it for him, but i'm not as good as you guys lol. Thanks again
Here: I hope you like it. It isn't exactly what you specified but I hope it is still good.

EDIT: V2 'cus borders are cool.
Valmoric.pngattachment deleted · 48 downloads before removal
Valmoric-V2.pngattachment deleted · 47 downloads before removal
its really awsome but the skull is not what i was looking for


please dont be mad




the pics i want in avatare are above and for the sig i want the pics below



mamby for back ground

and for my letters i want them to look like thise
Quote Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Here: I hope you like it. It isn't exactly what you specified but I hope it is still good.

EDIT: V2 'cus borders are cool.
Did you make thise in photoshop?


I guess ill make him one since hes a friend of bens.

Edit : Just saw the WoW part, Im hesitating. Gonna have to think about it.
sure if you can put the wow part in it
Yeah, I didn't feel like making one like that.
Yeah, If im going to make one for him, Im going to make one on my own style. But im not going to make it if hes not goin to take it, so ill let him reply and see if he says ok.
okay buddy, forgot to tell you, no posting more than once in a row, there's an edit button
use that =) sorry guys he's new
/facepalm Next time specify the image/render you want in the 'Image/Render:' field of your signature request in your first post.
i made thise in paint net



Is there anyway you could add some cool icy lettering to it That says:

ZxPrywolfxZ

Death Is A Virtue
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?