LAOTW Vote Thread

PollWhich one?
107 votes
Posts 1–15 of 161 · Page 1 of 11
LAOTW Vote Thread
420Saboteur: http://i48.tinypic.com/2ml9pk.png

-Alex: http://i45.tinypic.com/2e6h378.jpg

Ali G : http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/5048/angelv1.png

Mr. T: http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1278119253

ben2134:http://i49.tinypic.com/sy6ltz.jpg

Kamikaze: http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/7482/narutojg.png

Empire: http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m.../Ultranumb.png

Scrcrw: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...y_ScrcrwSF.png

Gourav2112: http://i50.tinypic.com/210dcg7.png

m_t_h: http://i47.tinypic.com/1z6tvuo.jpg

Abstract: http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9907/lighterb.png

serpentine: http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/n...et23/LAOTW.png

Dragon: http://i47.tinypic.com/33zb904.jpg

mikez29 : http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...wentryko-1.png

shifty: http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s.../sforSHIFT.png

Jabuuty671: http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n...71/fefefef.png
You forgot a poll. And wow, did some people just not try on this one lulz.

Welp shifty gets my vote, gourav in second.
u to make polls after thread
mikwz u cant vote for urself
I vote for MeThanks.
Voted for -Alex
I'm on the bottom
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
I'm on the bottom
Order they were entered....


and shift
m_t_g got pretty nice. i love most of your freestyles <3 but i choosed mtg's.
lol i cant? sorry hahaha give back my vote and ill vote again
Damn. I like Mikez and Shifty's.
Shifty got my vote.
hahahaha Dragon's made me lol.
Shift .


Edit: Just looked at the poll results.. How the fuck is Shift NOT winning?
Voted for -Alex.
Posts 1–15 of 161 · Page 1 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us