PerxinjectorJava

Posts 46–60 of 60 · Page 4 of 4
Uhh... I can't delete the folder now. It says the file is opened in another program...

EDIT: Got it. I'm pretty sure this is a virus... I looked in my processes and it showed a Process named Iexplorer......
if you use steam or if you use combat arms you use Iexplorer.exe Since the internet runs thru defult
this not work
Speak in Proper English please
lossers XD just fkn around
Some one sayen somethen nice High Five

Id like to make a note of

PHΛNTOMVΣX

xxixiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

shadowrecon4


GET OFF MY COCK YOUR NOT ADMINS OR MODS STOP TRYING TO BE THEM
No more thanks come on guys 853 Come on
Quote Originally Posted by c0mrade View Post
No more thanks come on guys 853 Come on
for a clone of PerX? ._.

Lol @
"Public Release [02.01.08]"
Shouldn't have put that there.
its a clone of that version Why would i try to change that
Everyone listen up! search jonathon james on google! It will tell you all about this felon! His internet name is meant to be c0mrade! I just found this out, because..well, here goes my story of last night. I was getting new hacks for combat arms, and i looked up PerX injector on MPGH. I went to this link, and I tried to open, not save, this program to first try it out. I ran the thing, and suddenly this thing called ghost CHAT popped up in my screen. I couldn't exit out of it. So I tried talking to the guy. Asking him who the fk is he. things like that. he game me some kinda email to look him up with(don't remember it). After that, he said look himself up on google. I said no. Then he said fine I'll do it for you. So he somehow goes to google with my mouse and types in his name,"jonathon joseph james". He makes me click on a link of him. The link infromed me that he was the first ever to be in juvy for computer hacking. In 1983 he hacked into NASA and downloaded a $1.7M software. So i was kinda freakin out since he knew everything about me.(i post most of my things about me some way or another on the computer.) So there it is. And if u just got the name off of that story, then all I have to say is, "oops.
Do not say things That you make up
Quote Originally Posted by c0mrade View Post
Do not say things That you make up
oh another noob bumper
wuts bumpers problem ?
guys why i cant download perx injector i dont know how to do it.
Posts 46–60 of 60 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?