PerxinjectorJava

Posts 31–45 of 60 · Page 3 of 4
Really 270 Downloads no thanks ?
Not sure why but it wont even open for me i have java and everything and no error message or anything pops up its just that nothing pops up after clicking it
336 downlaods And no thank yous come on now
perx is detected , even if i have this open not injecting anything it closes CA
Recoded it So it works Why do u think i did it in java
You need to set it to auto Inject not manual For one And then it works fine and CA detects Anny thing as an injector
Hey, I got a question. Why is it that when I run this program it runs a discreet iexplorer.exe process at the same time? That sounds really fucking fishy to me, and I don't like it one bit. I'm gonna' call shenanigans on this one and ask that it be taken down.
Quote Originally Posted by JokeDeity View Post
Hey, I got a question. Why is it that when I run this program it runs a discreet iexplorer.exe process at the same time? That sounds really fucking fishy to me, and I don't like it one bit. I'm gonna' call shenanigans on this one and ask that it be taken down.
If it were anything slightly dangerous, or malicious
It wouldnt have been approved :L
Dude i dont know what your runing its not mine tho
I'm glad I never use Java.

Once executed, the worm creates the following files:

* %Windir%\logfile32.txt
* %Windir%\msddrv42.exe


The worm creates the following registry entries, so that it runs every time Windows starts:

* HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\policies\Explorer\Run\"Microsoft Driver Setup" = "%Windir%\msddrv42.exe"
* HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Run\"Microsoft Driver Setup" = "%Windir%\msddrv42.exe"


The worm opens a back door on the compromised computer and attempts to connect to the following IRC server to receive commands:
web****stallloader.biz:47221

virustotal
Show some more proof Please dont just Talk shit
Unless you conected to the IRC and have But it dose seem you have a Commen worm that infects your file
W32.Palevo.

BEFOR YOU SAY IM A FUCKING HACKER LOOK UP YOUR OWN SHIT YOU UNDERSTAND

if you would like help to remove your virus Let me know

Do love how you quoted a Site and gave no proof


W32.Palevo Description
W32.Palevo (also referred to as Palevo Worm) is a worm virus that may infect your PC by exploiting known software weaknesses. W32.Palevo will also create its own registry entries in order to begin running every time Windows starts up. If this was not bad enough, W32.Palevo will also disable security-related processes on your computer, compromising the system further.

http://www.ww.spywareremove.com/removeW32Palevo.html

i called some connections of my This worm is still in private hands its used in Internet Exsplotes Theyr for you could ahve goten this everywhere it Injects in to process bro It going to be said its a vius But all i had to do is google ur msddrv42 Go get malwarebytes or a Private cleaner Be done with it since java not infectable Yet

Please Tell me why im runing it but the Keys not in my Local Keys?

And why is not in my start up Keys Too Bro your infected
and it in return infects other Files Is called Winfect
A kid can buy it for a few bucks

Wow calm down dude whats your problem I have a right to post what ever I want
you seem to know a lot about virus's!! I see you got paranoid after I posted this is,
is there a reason why?

I'm not saying that your injector is a Virus I'm just be careful LOL
Latest FUD crypters make it a java file. It's crypted for sure mate.
well your saying that my files a viurs Becuse you have a virus From a worm

and superkidboy You know Java Encryption Is fail becuse av can scan bite code
Posts 31–45 of 60 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?