PerxinjectorJava

Posts 16–30 of 60 · Page 2 of 4
c0mrade do you have an msn I could talk to you on?
Hey, sorry to be a bother, but this is my first time using hacks in a long time. I open the injector i set it to automatic, make the process Engine.exe, and put in the hack, but when I start up combat arms, it crashes combat arms. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong please?
It might be patched the hack you're using.
its the MPGH.net CA NA PUB hack that was released yesterday, so i doubt its patched.
Im not shure i think this is a virus
I think this is a viurs i dont know what it came from but i was download a few injectors to try out
it says MSVCR100.dll is missing when i start up combat arms.


EDIT: Problem fixed I downloaded another MSVCR100.dll.
Nice injector
Cool cool Right on it gets the job done
Proof please I dont like you coming and trashing my thread with you 1 Screenshots 2 Viral scann
He's legit Rebel, he followed the rules and got accepted by a minion.

But hey, if you don't trust it, don't download it

@ C0mrade, good work brah.
Quote Originally Posted by iSkyFinity View Post
He's legit Rebel, he followed the rules and got accepted by a minion.

But hey, if you don't trust it, don't download it
/yea ; Download at your own risks
Lol.sorry for this qwestion
but can i use it in CROSSFIRE game ?
This can inject in to any process acutaly But rember you Need Java to run it
Yes thank you ali for stating that
Posts 16–30 of 60 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?