Sig Request...

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Sig Request...
So I want a new sig, but can't think of anything new to do for myself.. Idc who does it, as long as its not anime, nor too overdone... My type of sig is like the one Ryan made for me which is currently as my signature.

Anyway



Main Text/Name: "Dreaming"
Sub Text/Quote: "is what keeps me breathing...".
Size: 500x250.
Style: soft, not overdone, no anime, no grunge, think of the words.
Theme: Daydream.
Colour: doesnt matter, pinks/light blues. greens, black..
Image/Render: Any of these or similar 1 2 3 4

Designer: Doesn't matter but i would like to see what the GFX team has to offer.
Other Information: Try to keep it simple, I do like light effects, and those cute bubbles, but not too much stuff in it, and the words alongside the person should be the focus. Try to keep as much of the stock as possible and play with it.


TYTY
I will attempt, Probably fail, but will still attempt.
I'm trying too. The game is on.
Here, what do you think?
Liz.pngattachment deleted · 90 downloads before removal
WHAT THE FUCK, HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET SO GOOD.

FUCKKK

IM BECOMING SHITTY.

WELL, MORE SHITTY.
That's pretty good, Ty.

Feel free to keep trying guys.. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I told you, me raging your bitch ass would help you get better Serps.
I feel like a proud new daddy.


rawrawrawrawr

i just read daydream. and i was like


F*CK.
Quote Originally Posted by +dd.Shift View Post


rawrawrawrawr

i just read daydream. and i was like


F*CK.
wow, now that is what i like to call manipulation, loving the text.
Text could use some work.
Needs shading. /
Yeah thx Bawls. Maybe I should change me usertitle to something like "Bawls of steel is my daddy"
Nice. o.o
_________________
imma go through my stocks

and
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?