Random info about weapons

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Random info about weapons
Well, Because this is the CA section, and the guns in this game do have random words/numbers on them. I just wanted to know what you can find on the guns.
I'll start off.

L96a1 - On the scope = "4-16X568CP-394MD2"

Find anything and post here. I'm interested on what you guys can find on guns
Somebody's desperate for spam posts
LOL 1 post =.='' I'm not that desperate
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
LOL 1 post =.='' I'm not that desperate
There's 2....

Did you really copy the code that was on the scope?
-___-
yEhh, I was making a mod and found those. So I zoomed in and found that ><
i dunno, but on cod4 the m16's have "bluey" on the side...
oh, the H&K Mp5 has Heckler and Koch on the side...
but u already know that
Random numbers are random
Serial number?...
Thats 3 spam posts...
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us