Idea for a project

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Idea for a project
I'd like to create a project that will allow you to sign in to a forum from the application itself, then display current statistics of your account(post, posts per day, new posts, etc.) But I'm sorta stumped....

I got the idea, but realized that... I've never tried to get data from a website with Visual Basics before ...

So I was wondering if anyone would be happy to add me on MSN and sort of 'teach' me how to do it.
I don't mean, get on TeamViewer and do it for me, maybe a walkthrough?

Thanks to anyone who has the time or just wants something to do x)
Quote Originally Posted by Alroundeath View Post
I'd like to create a project that will allow you to sign in to a forum from the application itself, then display current statistics of your account(post, posts per day, new posts, etc.) But I'm sorta stumped....

I got the idea, but realized that... I've never tried to get data from a website with Visual Basics before ...

So I was wondering if anyone would be happy to add me on MSN and sort of 'teach' me how to do it.
I don't mean, get on TeamViewer and do it for me, maybe a walkthrough?

Thanks to anyone who has the time or just wants something to do x)
Just look up some API tutorials and learn the basics of it.

Depending on other people to help you code is not the best of things to do, trust me.
It's not depending on them, persay, it's more or less wanting to be able to learn 'hands-on'
Quote Originally Posted by Alroundeath View Post
It's not depending on them, persay, it's more or less wanting to be able to learn 'hands-on'
It's still better to learn on your own because you have more access to information but using google as opposed using an actual person as a tutor.

Just my opinion.
Stringbetween // Regex to read website information.

There is a tut on how to do the login part.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us