It's just basic stuff.... :| No need to get real technical, it's just for Starters....
Originally Posted by pimpinallovertheworld666
It's just basic stuff.... :| No need to get real technical, it's just for copy + pasters....
Fixed that for you.
this tutorial is leeched all over the net... i just saw it, on differant site.. but good thing the person who leeched it Gave credits
Error! Help Plz lawl
1>------ Build started: Project: Combat Arms Hack v1, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1> Base.cpp
1>c:\users\####\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\combat arms hack v1\combat arms hack v1\base.cpp(71): error C2601: 'dwHackThread' : local function definitions are illegal
1> c:\users\####\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\combat arms hack v1\combat arms hack v1\base.cpp(23): this line contains a '{' which has not yet been matched
1>c:\users\####\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\combat arms hack v1\combat arms hack v1\base.cpp(79): error C2601: 'DllMain' : local function definitions are illegal
1> c:\users\####\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\combat arms hack v1\combat arms hack v1\base.cpp(23): this line contains a '{' which has not yet been matched
1>c:\users\####\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\combat arms hack v1\combat arms hack v1\base.cpp(87): fatal error C1075: end of file found before the left brace '{' at 'c:\users\####\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\combat arms hack v1\combat arms hack v1\base.cpp(23)' was matched
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
Im New to C++ But I Understand Some of The Concepts...
Won't Post Code Cus PPL Will Leech
Give Credit To For Commands:
CoderBlood
Blood
NVM
NVM I Fixed it i forgot 1 Bracket >.<
Originally Posted by austen407
NVM I Fixed it i forgot 1 Bracket >.<
U didnt forget a bracket, CN didnt put a bracket in one of the lines, so if u copy and pasted like a noob u would get an error.
Originally Posted by Polo2
U didnt forget a bracket, CN didnt put a bracket in one of the lines, so if u copy and pasted like a noob u would get an error.
ACTUALLY I Dont have the same code as him
I coded More commands that i gave credit for....
Originally Posted by austen407
NVM I Fixed it i forgot 1 Bracket >.<
which one?
Freaking choobs. All of them are expert at C+P but not C++