[RELEASE/INFO] CN Tutorial - Making your first CA Hack!

Posts 61–75 of 171 · Page 5 of 12
does this work for C++ 2010?
thats what i have.
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post
does this work for C++ 2010?
thats what i have.
Yerp works as i have the same
sorry for the spam earlier ^ ==' :: here is my error

DONT WORRY I FIXED IT TYVM FOR THE TUT!!!
It worked for me. I somewhat noobed my way through it though. But I might as well start somewhere when making ca hacks. Thanks.
THANK YOU FOR THIS TOUTORIAL I AM GONNA TEST IT OUT BIG TIME!
CN, you are quite something. You clearly can code, yet you cannot spell 'where'.
x.x

I'm not sure whether I'm laughing or not.

Nice tutorial, but you really should update your VBS to 2010.
Quote Originally Posted by Meuze View Post
CN, you are quite something. You clearly can code, yet you cannot spell 'where'.
x.x

I'm not sure whether I'm laughing or not.

Nice tutorial, but you really should update your VBS to 2010.

Hmm is this a trick question? Ummmm...Can you use it in a sentence please?

Lol meuze I can spell, and i have good grammar. I usually just don't care to use it basically because i release my stuff when its like 2 in the morning xD.
Wow Thanks a lot!! Would need to understand. Btw, SkelModelStencil represent Nx Cham right? So what represent other hacks??
NVM

Good tutorial
Do you have to have DirectX SDK 11? It's 600mb for me.
Nope you dont need directx SDK for this hack.
Thx man this post helped me lots and would that hack be patched because im sure heaps or people just copyed it and used it and got it patched?
wow nice tuterail . thank you .
Wow, this is pritty good, someone leeched this, and they didnt even give credits..
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
Wow, this is pritty good, someone leeched this, and they didnt even give credits..
Sadly, the internet is filled with thieves and liars.
Posts 61–75 of 171 · Page 5 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us