UnhappyProblem with RF016 Mod.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Problem with RF016 Mod.
When I go into the game , My person is screwed up , every time I switch weapon It shows either gernade or knife , and my arms and about 3 inches off the screen.If there is a solution to this, Help me , If there isn't can someone just give me the original RF016?Most appreciated!/
I think you are going to have to reinstall, make sure you uninstall first and then delete the z8games folder, THEN reinstall. I have found that the reason for this is that when you make a mod, there is something about the uninstaller which recognises that the original file has been altered and doesn't remove it, when you reinstall sometimes the file contents are not replace, therefore the file will fuck up again.

Make sure you ALWAYS back up your files before changing them.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us