This may not work for 64 bit systems. I won't know till someone post that it does.
Small simple pub
I have directX 11 on my vista 32.. should I go back to DirectX 9?
O: I've always wanted a small hack like this. You rock, Lmao


Crashes before log in with Valkyrie (Windows Vista 32 bit 2 Gigs of Ram)
I know there were some hacks like you just place it into the CA folder (s34n h4x industries wall hack), is this like it/is there any like that? Those were so simple...
I know there were some hacks like you just place it into the CA folder (s34n h4x industries wall hack), is this like it/is there any like that? Those were so simple...
THIs Is A Really Nice Hack For Laptop USers!
Doesnt work for me when I try to turn features on they dont go on.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsSmall simple pub with XYZ added
37 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsSmall simple pub
101 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsBallin19 Simple Pub v1.0
71 WarRock - International Hacks[RELEASE] Small, Simple, But Handy Wall HackST 0 WarRock - International HacksSmall simple hack for the cho0bs
25