[Release] 8MUD D3D Hook

Posts 1–15 of 91 · Page 1 of 7
[Release] 8MUD D3D Hook (v0.0.4)
Launcher:

In-game:


Changes in v0.0.4
* Added Manual Injection mechanism, for those of you who can't get the automatic injection to work, try clicking the Launch + Inject button.

I will make no effort to keep this undetected, and I will never include a bypass with this.

This is a simple D3D wallhack, with simple chams. It's written in 100% C++, from scratch. I chose light-based chams rather than shader based chams, it's my preference, as most GFX cards have hardware T&L, while not all GFX cards have even shader 1.0.

Usage is simple, extract the rar file to folder. Run the launcher (8MUD.exe), tick the Auto-Inject box, run Warrock. Everything else is handled automatically, no muss, no fuss. It's safe to close the launcher after 8MUD is injected, and might even help you on being detected.

I provide no support for this whatsoever, I don't have time to hold people's hands. I will update this if and when I feel it needs it.

Enjoy.

Virus scans:
8MUD.dll
8MUD.exe
8MUD.rarattachment deleted · 195 downloads before removal
Definitely appreciated. Haven't seen a chams hack since beta.
:O what a cool hack...man can u PM me with chams code ? please...



thanks....
Lets see
Thanks
Nice hack man. This is awsome !
Thanks, preparing virus scans of both the DLL and EXE file to add to the main thread, for those who are paranoid.
Aw fk some1 gimme bypass !
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Aw fk some1 gimme bypass !
LOL !!!
Didn't work for me ..aw
Quote Originally Posted by wrasia View Post
Didn't work for me ..aw
If you provide me with some actual information other than "Didn't work for me" I might actually be able to help you.

For instance, what didn't work? Did the launcher not run? Look in the status box on the launcher, did it say injection was successful? Or did it give you an error code?

If you want help, help me help you.
Didn't work for me either >_> everything is grey and buggy. D:
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Didn't work for me either >_> everything is grey and buggy. D:
What kind of graphics card do you have? It's working fine on my ATI x1600, but I'll go test on an nVidia card...just have to find where I put it.
it work perfect ...
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 91 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us