[Release] 8MUD D3D Hook

Posts 16–30 of 91 · Page 2 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by d.vel.oper View Post
What kind of graphics card do you have? It's working fine on my ATI x1600, but I'll go test on an nVidia card...just have to find where I put it.
Shtty ass nVidia GeForce 6150 LE
Quote Originally Posted by d.vel.oper View Post
If you provide me with some actual information other than "Didn't work for me" I might actually be able to help you.

For instance, what didn't work? Did the launcher not run? Look in the status box on the launcher, did it say injection was successful? Or did it give you an error code?

If you want help, help me help you.
Well the injection was succesful. But in game nothing changed.
Wow d.vel.oper is spinesh4nk from wr/hax, the one that cracked the VIP..
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Wow d.vel.oper is spinesh4nk from wr/hax, the one that cracked the VIP..
Yeah, I'm done with those guys. Don't really want to cause any drama, but I'm a C++ coder, they were all VB coders. I don't really get along with VB coders.

And I've been talking to Dave, and me and him are cool, so don't think anything of it, really.

Edit: And as far as you guys having rendering problems, I thought my method was pretty compatible, but apparently not. I'll keep trying other things. Devilito, can I PM you in a sec?
Quote Originally Posted by d.vel.oper View Post
Yeah, I'm done with those guys. Don't really want to cause any drama, but I'm a C++ coder, they were all VB coders. I don't really get along with VB coders.

And I've been talking to Dave, and me and him are cool, so don't think anything of it, really.
VB is sooooooo easy, some say it isnt a real language.
thanks man that is very good hack
Quote Originally Posted by someone753951 View Post
So easy to make... But nice ^^
It's not easy if someone is a begginer !
Is there a password for this cham?
ok ok ok man

good release

maybe ur not that much of a fag after all

keep it up
Quote Originally Posted by Shixxle View Post
Is there a password for this cham?
No password, use it however you want, distribute it wherever you want, just don't take credit for my work.

Also, updated to v0.0.2, should work for those who couldn't get it work earlier, just not as pretty.
LOL
You Know whats funny?, On WR-HAX This was a picture of their "soon to be" VIP Hack, and the person who made this or leeched it w/e his name was "spineshank" the same person who cracked mpgh vip hack... Funny right?
Give me 2 min and ill find photo album. and just what i thought..
if you quote this message youll see that the image is from :
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b.../warrlock1.pngⓘ
^^^^^^^ Look fimiliar ?

haha niceee

i still couldnt get the hack to work though..
Quote Originally Posted by Jeckels View Post
You Know whats funny?, On WR-HAX This was a picture of their "soon to be" VIP Hack, and the person who made this or leeched it w/e his name was "spineshank" the same person who cracked mpgh vip hack... Funny right?
Give me 2 min and ill find photo album. and just what i thought..
if you quote this message youll see that the image is from :
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b.../warrlock1.png
^^^^^^^ Look fimiliar ?
Yeah, it does look familiar, doesn't it? Kinda like the one on this page where it came from, complete with source code... So what exactly did I get caught doing, hmm?



For those of you not jealous enough to look through my photobucket in attempts to discredit me, I'm uploading v0.0.3 with the pretty chams back in, but it should still be just as compatible as the ugly chams from v0.0.2.
Nice release, although anyone who is using this prepare to get banned by PB because as he mentioned it has NO bypass.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Nice release, although anyone who is using this prepare to get banned by PB because as he mentioned it has NO bypass.
I wouldn't dream of releasing a bypass publicly, sir.
:P
Posts 16–30 of 91 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us