[Release] 8MUD D3D Hook

Posts 31–45 of 91 · Page 3 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by d.vel.oper View Post
I wouldn't dream of releasing a bypass publicly, sir.
:P
=> winnnnnn
By the way, I'm not hooking DIP directly, so that actually bypasses PB's API hook check shit.
Quote Originally Posted by d.vel.oper View Post
By the way, I'm not hooking DIP directly, so that actually bypasses PB's API hook check shit.
Gah shame on you for releasing a d3d hack that requires no bypass
It's just a simple shitty little D3D hack. It does nothing else useful, and apparently it's not even that compatible, though I've yet to come across a machine that wouldn't personally run it. I mean shit, I've ran it on a SiS integrated card. Ran fine.
then i must be doing it wrong

to u put it into the warrock folder??
You can put the files anywhere, just make sure 8MUD.exe and 8MUD.dll are in the same folder. Run 8MUD.exe, check the checkbox to enable the injector, and just start the game. That's it.
that is what ive been doing...

when i go into game everyhthing is the same..
nothing changed
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
that is what ive been doing...

when i go into game everyhthing is the same..
nothing changed
What version of Windows you running? Vista? I refuse to install Vista, so I'm not going to be writing any Vista-specific code because I can't test it.
no my OS is windows XP
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
no my OS is windows XP
Hmm, okay, add me on MSN (matt@eth3r.info) and I'll try and figure this thing out. I'm honestly interested in why the fuck it's not working, so I'll give you a debug version to run, and you can send me back the log.
hah i always new u had the brains great hack
alrighty

il add u soon

but dont u have xfire??
that is easier for me
I do, but I'm busy helping Dave with PB stuff, I'll install it later.
alright bro that is np il b on 2mowrow
ahh bad news for me too, i have both MUDS in same folder, i open the injection after warrrock, says 'succesful injection" nothing happens
Posts 31–45 of 91 · Page 3 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us