[Release] 8MUD D3D Hook

Posts 46–60 of 91 · Page 4 of 7
ya same with me il help u fix after i learn how to fix it 2
alright thanks
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
ya same with me il help u fix after i learn how to fix it 2
Thanks man they worked, and undetected I just played for like 40 minutes.
For those of you still having problems, I've uploaded the new version (0.0.4) which introduces the Launch + Inject button, use this manual injection technique if you can't get it to work with Automatic Injection. Instead of checking the Automatic Injection box, just click the Launch + Inject button.

Let me know how that works out guys. Once I get a confirmation that this is stable for everybody (hopefully mostly everybody, anyways), I'll start thinking about adding features.
Yea it works, thanks man free chams and unetectable cant get any better.

Adding features would be sooo awesome.
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Yea it works, thanks man free chams and unetectable cant get any better.

Adding features would be sooo awesome.
It gets annoying when someone uses it against you.
I use dave's wallhack and ffs, i definately know when someone is using this.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
It gets annoying when someone uses it against you.
I use dave's wallhack and ffs, i definately know when someone is using this.
Rofl, I go in a room and everyone is like wtf how did you know where I was..
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
It gets annoying when someone uses it against you.
I use dave's wallhack and ffs, i definately know when someone is using this.
Well, it's gonna get worse, because I've recently shared my cham code with him, hopefully he implements it, since I've seen his, and not to talk down on him, because he knows way more about Direct3D than I do, but they were ugly (he admitted it himself). I only have one more problem with the chams to figure out now. The stupid back-facing triangle strips. Though I may have thought of a way to remedy this.
LoL
I'm Actrually Surprised
nice hook...
Sorry for callin you noob and shit XD
Quote Originally Posted by castaway View Post
LoL
I'm Actrually Surprised
nice hook...
Sorry for callin you noob and shit XD
It's all good, I smoke too much weed to continually get caught up with the petty shit.
it doesn't work to me lol what do i do wrong
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
think ur funny? this doesn't even work or it's all old adresses T_T
Wth, i know it kicks. But it works...
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Wth, i know it kicks. But it works...
aww it doesnt work for me lol it does rly nothing?
can u maybe explain better?
Damn nice Hack dude,keep up the good work,this is probably the best public hack on MPGH and ur said you gonna add some more fuctions?what functions you mean then?
Quote Originally Posted by masterboy120 View Post
Damn nice Hack dude,keep up the good work,this is probably the best public hack on MPGH and ur said you gonna add some more fuctions?what functions you mean then?
gast ff alleen voor jou, bij mij werkt dat ding niet lol ( kun je uitleggen )
Posts 46–60 of 91 · Page 4 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us