Flex Hack doesnt work any more...

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Flex Hack doesnt work any more...
I'v downlaoded the hack program
Started it
Started the game
Worked Fine
After i turned off the game because I had a msg on AIM than i tried
To start the game with the hack again
But
When i click on the hack program
Now it shows me a "Send\Dont send" msg
Why?

My system is 32bit
WinXP pro
SP3

Thank you for your help
Restart your computer or something.
Thats weard
Download the needed thing above the attachment maybe that will help you !!
I restarted My PC 3 Times
And Don Diablo, I didnt understand What Did you say
Cant Any one help me?
Please? I really Want this hack to work (all ways and not only one time)
Quote Originally Posted by MissRandomSpam View Post
seems like the loader is still very buggy
Thats some very interesting info .
So what Should I do????

Wait for a new Version? Will it be released?
If So than when?
Please Answere Me =(
PM don diablo.
/Closed
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us