Basic Charms Unpatch abl

Posts 31–45 of 46 · Page 3 of 4
stop flaming this guy come on
/Approved, doesn't work for me so post results .
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Lol, you liez. I don't think you can make an unpatchable chamz...
and upload the picture to imageshack.us
True coders can make unpatchable stuff, but thru years of exp and failures.
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post
True coders can make unpatchable stuff, but thru years of exp and failures.
So is this working or not? No ones replied back, or tested it yet?
Quote Originally Posted by ShoopdaWhoop View Post
So is this working or not? No ones replied back, or tested it yet?
Obviously fake.
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Obviously fake.

But Ali approved it, why would he approve it if it was a fake?
Thank CodeNever. I know you used his guide because this is auto on and he didnt explain hotkeys.
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
Thank CodeNever. I know you used his guide because this is auto on and he didnt explain hotkeys.
True and I like your sig, where it says "BULLSHIT"
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
MS Paint FTW
I dont like your sig, I believe he can code all of that and I think he would do an excellent job as Minion, who do you have to down on him for?

Btw, has anyone tested this or not? Does it work? Is it real?
So basically this is NX chams?

Don't know if it's fake cuz i don't got the time to test this, but good luck on future hacks, i suppose.
Wowo u copy and pasted from the tut that codernever made, u fuckin suck
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post
Wowo u copy and pasted from the tut that codernever made, u fuckin suck
Haha, I love it!
worst chams ever. there just ptc
Satellite Chams, I luv it.
Posts 31–45 of 46 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us