[SOLVED]Help while Being A Host

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]Help while Being A Host
Hey everyone,
this is my first post here.
Well I'm trying a different convention in order to make things going right.
I have tried other gaming forums but after making a thought while not getting any good response , I am trying this kind of forum.
I bought the original game and played like 1 year without cheats,hacks. Today there is a problem with tons of tons of hackers, and I'm almost got to the point where i can say :the game is ruined.

I need your help!!...

I want the ability to kick players from the server while being a Host, i think a Ban is a really bad thing, I prefer a good kick.
I downloaded a hack from this site which gives me the ability to be Forced as a Host, However I'm trying to find another hack which gives me the power to do such powerful thing. To know who is connected to me and by that to kick him no matter hack he has.

if there is a good hack tool here or a good tutorial as well I will appreciate it! really!.

this is my nick name in game, and if someone got kicked by me after getting the solution(I hope) I'm sorry, but while being a host, Fair play only in my surrounding .

Thx in Advance
this is quite simple. Get a program which unlocks the console. In the console type the command, Status. Some names should pop up, find the name who u want to kick, and the left side of his name there shuld be a number 1-18. once you have that number type 'sv_kickbantime 1' and press enter. Now type 'tempbanclient x' remember the number u got from typing status? put that where the x is. you can increase the ban time to 3600 (3600 is max)seconds.
Good luck :]
Quote Originally Posted by schiz View Post
this is quite simple. Get a program which unlocks the console. In the console type the command, Status. Some names should pop up, find the name who u want to kick, and the left side of his name there shuld be a number 1-18. once you have that number type 'sv_kickbantime 1' and press enter. Now type 'tempbanclient x' remember the number u got from typing status? put that where the x is. you can increase the ban time to 3600 (3600 is max)seconds.
Good luck :]

thanks dudes for the replies.
Can you be more specific for a program like that..or you shouldn't post here it's name?
and you say open the console with the right program, write 'sv_kickbantime "number of time to be kicked" ' ,and then 'tempbanclient "number of client to be kicked" '?

have i got it right?
Quote Originally Posted by [isf]MajorDan View Post
thanks dudes for the replies.
Can you be more specific for a program like that..or you shouldn't post here it's name?
and you say open the console with the right program, write 'sv_kickbantime "number of time to be kicked" ' ,and then 'tempbanclient "number of client to be kicked" '?

have i got it right?
use Vac chaos by agentgod and yah there is a chance of being banned, havnt yet gotten banned tho
and yes uve got it correct, the number u chose for the kickbantime is by seconds btw :] and yes but by figuring out their client number is by typing in 'status' and looking on the left of their name
thanks dude..U have really helped me here.
You should also remember, using the console IS bannable.
/marked as solved
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us