[Release] Basic HaX v3.0

Posts 16–30 of 92 · Page 2 of 7
Cool you are really good at coding if you can do that.
sorry i just wanna help you to download this..
Quote Originally Posted by Networkss View Post
Here is the link from Dominic95 :
g0we
No outside links tho
hahaz............does this hack supports AlterIwnet.Exe or the old one?
Obviously it works...he just released it..

But ffs, approve it already!
All of you Shut Up and be Patient, Approval happens when someone's online.

Supposed to be on Post Ban, But Approved anyways.

Enjoy.
Umm i can help you make a nice GUI for the program if u want ?
Lol this isn't working for me.

I replaced the .dat file, ran the game, and then ran the hack and nothing worked..

Is there a way to like...apply or something?

I check the box, go to the game and nothings happening.
Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
I don't have time for fancy looking GUI.
I do, lol. I am a very bored person
awesome... thanks a lot...
one question more ....exist some method ... to not detect and ban me?
Quote Originally Posted by polmax View Post
awesome... thanks a lot...
one question more ....exist some method ... to not detect and ban me?
Its for alterIWnet. Don't worry. I don't think there is an anti cheat yet.
Just be careful and don't make it obvious that it is you using it. /yea
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
Its for alterIWnet. Don't worry. I don't think there is an anti cheat yet.
Just be careful and don't make it obvious that it is you using it. /yea
thanks JamesA1994 for the advice /yea
grettings
Idont know why it does not work .

I did everything you told me.....
Quote Originally Posted by lulala View Post
Idont know why it does not work .

I did everything you told me.....
Check these
1: You are using alterIWnet and you have the latest version
2: You have a file in you Modern Warfare 2 directory called iw4mp.dat

If it still doesn't work, run as an administrator.
If that STILL doesn't work, reply here with the OS you are using.
I am using alterIWnet 1.3.37a but the iw4mp.exe is the 1.3.37 version.

and I had a iw4mp.dat file in my MW directory.. changed it with the file in HAX.RAR
Posts 16–30 of 92 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us